Cobra Softwares Inc
Dev Ops Engineer
Languages: Java, Shell scripting, Ant, Maven, JSP, and basic C/C++, Perl and Python
Version Control Systems: Subversion, Git, Rational Team Concert, Perforce, ClearCase
Automation/Build Tools: Jenkins, Docker, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, TeamCity, Bamboo
Testing tools: Selenium, EMMA, Cucumber, WebDriver, Junit, JMeter, DBUnit etc
App & Web Servers: WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat,Apache, IBM IHS
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, Postgres
Virtualisation: VM Ware ESX/ESXi, Docker, Amazon AWS/EC2, Xen
Platforms: Linux and UNIX, iOS, Android, Solaris, IBM-AIX, Windows
Network/Infrastructure: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, AD
As Linux Administrator and Dev Ops Engineer, I manage server os updates and environment changes
in concert with our developers and oversee the transition from a traditional hardware infrastructure
setup to a hosted private cloud solution. Additionally, I use git to manage our custom Puppet modules.
● Worked within the Cloud for integration processes.
● Performed DevOps for Linux Mac and Windows platforms.
● Focused on automation and integration.
● Monitored developed applications and fixed bugs.
● Wrote code and designed continual updates.
● Completed load and performance testing of extremely complex systems.
● Worked with developers to ensure new environments both met their requirements and
conformed to industry-standard best practices.